- Hong Kong
LIBBLER is a modern recruitment partner for high potential technology and finance talents. We work closely with hedge funds, systematic trading and FinTech employers experiencing hyper growth in Asia. As their reliable recruitment partner, we have created a deep talent bench powered by proprietary matching algorithms and a seamless hiring process.
We are seeking Project Analysts to join our fast growing team in Hong Kong. You will be part of a structured 12 months development program where you will receive intensive training from industry experts.
While the majority of Project Analysts transition to become recruiters, we have a very unique and collaborative way of working, and some will join the strategy team to undertake more research/data science oriented tasks. In short, we provide clear career trajectories that would draw on your strengths and interests.
- Induction into our recruitment systems and team workflow
- Closely manage new talents through the onboarding process
- Conduct preliminary assessments and help team build a strong talent pool
- Get trained on the markets and opportunities we cover in finance and tech industry
- Assess candidates for live projects and assist team leader in shortlisting and submission
- Closely manage our candidates through the hiring process
- Get trained to manage live projects efficiently with support from senior manager
- Successfully execute project tasks - strategize, assess, shortlist, manage stakeholders in a timely manner
- Build a productive and trustworthy relationships with candidates and clients
- Work with strategy team to develop and support our talent pipeline
We are looking for
- Up to 3 years of working experience, preferably in finance, consulting & technology
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communicators, fluency in English in a must
- Solid analytical/problem solving skills
- Candidate needs to be HK PR or citizen and does not require visa sponsorship