ROLE IS ARCHIVED!
Trading assistant (Systematic fund)
- Hong Kong
- Full time
A global systematic hedge fund is expanding their business in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a junior trading assistant to join their team.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference number.
Successful candidates will assist on improving and optimizing the fund's investment strategy. This includes but not limited to:
- Designing / Monitoring / Congratulating the investment model / system from an operational perspective.
- Analyzing / modeling / implementing real-time tick data, reference data and market data into the system
- Anticipating / identifying / handling risk issues in various areas and escalate to the management level as necessary
- 2+ years of Trading support experience with proper exposure on Equity/Volatility products
- Solid understanding to buy side operation process including but not limited to Trade Life Cycle, Corporate Actions, Compliance and Regulatory restrictions
- Passion in technology is highly preferred
- Technical training will be provided. Basic level of programming skills is a huge plus
- Minimum experience: 1 year
- Industry experience:
- Asset management ,
- Hedge funds ,
- Investment banking
- Role experience:
- Middle office specialist ,
- Trade support
- Corporate actions