- To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference number.
Responsible for supporting the project managers at each step of the recruitment project life cycle:
Help build our talent community by onboarding and connecting with candidates across the globe
Facilitate candidate info and assist in maintaining accurate data in our systems
Manage ongoing talent communication and interview scheduling throughout the process
Work as an integral part of the team to continuously refine our talent work cycle
- Diploma or above
- 1+ years of full-time experience in administrative roles. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Well organised, attention to details, proactive and hard working. Willing to step up
- Prior knowledge of finance industry is not required. We’ll teach you.