- To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number.
Responsible for supporting the project managers at each step of the recruitment project life cycle:
- Help build our talent community by onboarding and connecting with candidates across the globe
- Facilitate candidate info and assist in maintaining accurate data in our systems
- Manage ongoing talent communication and interview scheduling throughout the process
- Work as an integral part of the team to continuously refine our talent work cycle
- Diploma or above
- 1+ years of full-time experience in administrative roles. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Well organised, attention to details, proactive and hard working. Willing to step up
- Prior knowledge of finance industry is not required. We’ll teach you.