Global hedge fund with Asian regional headquarter in Singapore is seeking an experienced market connectivity developer to join their team.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference number.
Responsible for developing components that connect to electronic trading venues such as brokers and exchanges, and pre-trade risk checking systems.
- 4+ years of Java programming experience required
- 2+ years of programming with message-passing such as telecomm systems, data streaming systems, Apache Kafka
- Linux programming experience required
- Must have basic networking/connectivity skills (e.g. TCP/IP working knowledge)
- Must have good written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of FIX protocol a plus
- Knowledge of any commercial financial trading platforms a plus.
- Financial institution experience a plus
- Java or other object oriented language development familiarity a plus
- Knowledge of Tibco Rendezvous or other middleware systems a plus
- Python/Perl scripting experience a plus
- Industry experience:
Hedge funds ,
- Role experience: