Quantitative hedge fund is seeking a trading assistant to support the day to day management of the quantitative models and data management across various sectors. The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of comprehensive and cleansed data spanning across all asset classes and various data sources across the firm. The role requires working closely with data researchers, quant researchers and data engineers.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number.
- Support the curation of numerous varied data sets, financial and non-financial, and structured and unstructured in nature.
- Support the ongoing integrity of the data used by the quantitative research teams and the production trading algorithms.
- Ideally have an aptitude with programming languages, SQL and preferably python. Familiarity with Linux/Unix.
- Experience working with creating technical solutions for operation and data related tasks/processes.
- Familiarity with statistical/mathematical tools.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Industry experience:
- Asset management,
- Hedge funds,
- Investment banking
- Role experience:
- Data management & analytics,
- Middle office specialist,
- Trade support