To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference number.
- Prepare, negotiate and review transactional documents including LOI, NDA, definitive agreements, shareholder agreements and IP transfer or service agreements
- Supervise and coordinate with local or outside counsel in acquisition and JV transactions
- Advise on transactional matters including securities/IPO, anti-competition, tax and anti-corruption issues
- Support other strategic initiatives of the investment and business development team
- Keep track of and support investment team on latest regulatory development in the region, including banking, technology, data-privacy and fintech regulatory issues
- Prepare, negotiate and review commercial agreements, including MOUs, sale and purchase agreements, leases etc.
- Attend and advise on board meetings; prepare and review corporate and board minutes
- Support other internal legal matters, including data protection, employment issues etc.
- HK-qualified lawyer with at least 4-5 years’ corporate law experience at magic circle or top UK/US law firm
- Strong communication, drafting and analytical skills
- JD and/or LLB/LLM degree from top law school
- Industry experience:
- Investment banking,
- Private equity
- Role experience:
- Corporate finance counsel
IPO (Initial public offering)
SLA (Servicing level agreements)