Macro hedge fund is seeking a lead developer to join their team in Singapore.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference number.
- At least 6-8 years of Front-office rates development experience in FX/Equity/Rates world while programming in C#, C++
- The candidate must have developed/worked on a Risk Management system with at least 10 users (has knowledge of handling multiple users and associated issues). Ideally, has recent exposure to pricers, fixing monitors, curve fitting, calibration tools
- Experience with Bloomberg/MarkIt/Reuters market data sources and interfacing with them
- Must have handled/liaised with junior developers and mentored them in the Technical space
- Generic smart person and with a Technical bent of mind. Must’ve studied Computer Science or have an engineering PhD
- Ability to develop in Excel/RAD tools is a great plus
- Knowledge of FX and EQ Exotics and their pricing will be a plus
- Industry experience:
- Hedge funds,
- Investment banking
- Role experience:
RAD (Rapid application development)